Courses taken for Bsc in Civil Engineering (Building)
my credit courses at Liverpool University, England
June 24, 2013
This is a link to the department web page http://www.liv.ac.uk/civil/index.htm
This is my 3rd year report on soil study PDF
The following is the official courses description that I obtained from Liverpool University.
The following is a copy of old A level exam I had PDF
1 List of courses
1.1 3rd year
- Principles of building construction II.
- Industrial engineering II.
- Advanced theory/Design of structures.
- Structural concrete and steel.
- Advanced soil mechanics.
- Group design project.
- Honors Thesis "A Soil study".
1.2 2rd year
- Advanced Mathematics.
- Numerical methods and Statistics.
- Principles of building construction I.
- Principles of building services I.
- Industrial Engineering I.
- FORTRAN programming.
- Theory and design of structures.
- Structural concrete.
- Soil mechanics.
1.3 1st year
- Theory of design of structures.
- Environmental science.
- Principles of mechanical Engineering.
- Construction materials.
- Graphics communication/Design.